Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Twin Sister - New Single!

<a href="http://wvmusic.bandcamp.com/track/meet-the-frownies">Meet the Frownies by Weathervane Music</a>

The latest from the NY dream/psych-pop outfit Twin Sister.  At first this darker track starts off seemingly innocuous track but takes some unexpected turns-- otherwise I wouldn't be posting it.  Good but different.  I haven't yet/not sure if I will fall in love the way I did with "Lady Daydream".  Ok, I admit it.  I am selling out today.  I am posting some well-known bloggable music.  I am planting my flag on the ground [via the homesteaders act].  It's been a long fuckin 2 days without home internet access.  I was sitting in my folding chair by the front door of my apartments leasing office till 5:30 AM 'last night' for WiFi.  My dream of having an average of 5 new songs per new entry every 5 days, during the 'launch' of this blog, seems to be going to shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment