Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Glasser

ripped off from dailybeatz (a nice lil' music blog)

Electropop, somewhat dark mysterious synthetic drums contrasted with spiritual vocals.  Yall remember her bein remixed by Delorean?  Reminds me of a more conventional (kinda?) form of IAMAMIWHOAMI, however distinct. That's a good thing because ibid is not enough to hold me over. She leaves me wanting more, and here it is, undoubtedly 'adding value' to the genre. All the makings for a great remix. Well, now more than 50% of her debut Ring is on the electric web of tubes. Let's just hope the powers that be think of me as some kind of 'beta tester' and myself/yall as 'focus group data' that shows Mirrorage should be the next single released.

Glasser - Mirrorage dot emm pee three

No comments:

Post a Comment